Tuesday, December 25, 2012

30 minutes to Gastronomical heaven

Introduction



Presenting to you the first in my series on food recipes which could be cooked in 30 mins or less. Your host Anish, an adventurous soul who has endured years and years of food from office food courts/ Restaurants and many questionable eateries to realize that nothing is better (and cheaper) than 'Ghar ka khana' even if you are cooking it yourself.  This is not your typical food blog where I teach you how to cook fancy foods to delight your hosts or to win cookery contests. The aim is to share my experiences along with some basic gyaan on food chemistry which can help you make gajar ka halwa in a -10o C weather or just some regular grub that you can rustle up after catching that late cab from office. Believe me, the journey can be tough but there's nothing like the feeling of Empowerment of being the master of your own cooking. With this note, I move on to my signature dish- Rice pulao and its different combinations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment